Ten rambling thoughts before I call it a night. I have to have Zaylee at the hospital very early. Kelly will come straight from work to meet us there.
- I checked off almost everything on the wedding list today!
- This week, 400 chocolate spoons to dip while Zaylee recovers.
- Zaylee's surgery, bright and early in the morning. Prayers appreciated!
- Zaylee is snoring like a BEAR...hopefully last time ever!
- ZJ woke up at 3AM. Flu. We kept Zaylee far away.
- Gracie's YW in Excellence was awesome! There are no better leaders!
- Denise's granddaughter is having same surgery, same time, different hospital!
- My brother is moving to the valley. Immediately. Go figure.
- Crockpot loaded, ready for roast. Dinner will be waiting!
- I'm nervous, anxious, happy & worried for the next two weeks!|
Joy is a heart full and a mind purified by gratitude.