A little rambling:
- I've lost track of what day it is! Doug corrected me this morning when I said "I can't believe it' s Thursday already." "That's because it's Wednesday, Babe." Okey Dokey then! It's all good...an extra day! I'm already dreading the fact that our week off is half over.
- We went to Cafe Sabor with out friend, Doug B from Indiana, and talked nonstop for two hours. We adore this man! The girls had a sleepover at Nana's and Quayd had decided to spend the night at home alone. Just as we were leaving, Doug invited Quayd to come along. Doug B, for some reason, decided to call Quayd, "Herman" and told Quayd that he could call him anything. Quayd thought that was pretty funny, as Doug was consistent through out the night, even with our goodbye. Afterward. Quayd asked me what he should call Doug. I teased, "Bob". He said, "I think I'll just call him Uncle Doug." That's quite a compliment to Doug. Deserving.
- After we got home, Doug and I watched The Bucket List. We'd not seen it since the theater. What an incredible story. Worth rewatching. Love it.
- The puzzle is coming along. It's a good thing I only do this once a year. SO addicting.
- We have made no plans for New Years Eve. A first in 35 years. And it's just fine. We're not hosting the party that we usually host. We're not going to the ranch. We've been invited, but as of now, we're just staying home and having fondue with the babes.
- In 2012, I'm going to learn to knit or crochet. I really am. Again.
- I've not been to Chili's in six days. I need, I need.
- I am excited to see War Horse, MI4 and Sherlock Holmes. SOON!
- I think I'll see an orthopedic doctor about my knee. It's gotten worse and I don't want to hear what he's going to say. I've walked over a thousand miles this past few years. Wasn't that supposed to make it stronger?
- Please pass some snow! Just a foot or two will do. ;)
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!