ten quick thoughts
- I couldn't sleep. Fell asleep at 1. Woke up at 4. Got up at 4:15. I'll sleep this afternoon.
- I forgot to get the truck washed. I wonder if there's a drive thru open at 6 in the morning.
- My sweet 103 year old Aunt Pearl is in the hospital and not doing well. I posted her beautiful hands photo a few weeks ago. What a blessed life she has lived.
- I am amazingly blessed with good friends. AMAZINGLY.
- I think that ZJ is most worried about my surgery. She gave me an hour long lotion rub last night.
- It's probably a good thing that Chili's doesn't deliver.
- I'm so excited to have happy knees again soon!
- I'm grateful for a husband who's so loving and caring.
- My children truly are good little workers. I'm so thankful for that.
- It hit me in the middle of the night...I'm a little more nervous than I realized I was.
Thanks so so much for the emails and prayers and good wishes for today! I'm scheduled for bright and early this morning! Wish me luck! Or healthy knees! Or something! Thank you again!
Enjoy every single moment...
the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly,the inspiring, the no-so-glamorous...
And thank God through it all.