- Doug and Grace got off to girl's camp yesterday with no problems. She was so dang excited! I love her enthusiasm!
- It's Mom's birthday. I took her to chili's to lunch. We both had the Sante Fe Chicken Salad. OH MY! A must try but ask for the dressing on the side and regular chicken, not the spicy that comes with it unless you have a cast iron stomach. SOOOOOO good!
- Mom's eye is doing well. She survived her surgery but she has a "big black bubble" in her eye that will last a few weeks. So, she sees a black spot in her vision all the time. I had to cut her food for her because she just saw black. Too funny. She didn't even recognize me coming out of my doctor's appointment while she was exiting her follow-up appointment in the same part of the hospital today.
- Doug may or may not be home this afternoon for an hour and he will head back to the Scout Camp, I think?
- Stott called from the Scout Camp a bit ago and said that other than a few cuts and bruises and being cold, all is well. Nights are cold. Daytime is toasty. Welcome to Idaho!
- My pre-op appointment was this morning. I'm having both knees done next Tuesday. I'm just praying that recovery will be as simple as they are suggesting. Just with the past two weeks, I've not been able to walk my morning walks and I'm not loving that at all!
- It's supposed to be in the nineties today. Happiness! Life is good! Even with achey knees and husbands who are off in the wilderness!
Often it's the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.