It's already been a full day, I'm way late getting to the computer and I've got a housefull of people coming tonight.
A few quick thoughts...
- Yesterday, Nat and I got lost and laughed alot.
- I have amazing and wonderful friends.
- Doug now has his own Sony Vaio. Happy Father's Day!
- The pool parts arrived yesterday. It's full. And it's cold.
- The furnace ran last night. But, the garden didn't freeze!
- Youth conference is this weekend. Quayd's first. He's excited!
- Drama up the street. But, not here. NO DRAMA ALLOWED!
- Company coming. I forgot to run to Lee's. Dangit.
- That means a change of menu for tonight.
- We have amazing church leaders in our stake. Just saying.
Life is good, even without powdered sugar and cream.