A little Monday afternoon rambling...
- I'm missing my husband a lot, but I'm loving the paychecks! This past month, we've had dinner hour and the a few minutes before his 8PM bedtime together. And that's shared with the babes. So, I'm missing the man! But, how awesome is it to have a hubby who loves his family and works hard to support them!?
- A short weekend... Quayd was gone to Youth Conference. Doug worked. So, the girls and I hopped in the truck to go to town for a few groceries and ended up at the theater seeing Mirror, Mirror again. They loved it. It was a memory and a great afternoon!
- Sunday was one of those "Wowsers!" of a Sunday! Great talks in Sacrament Meeting, great Sunday School lesson and great Relief Society Lesson. I love it when that happens!!!
- Kelly called yesterday to invite herself over. We had plans with the B's, so I told her that we'd have to get together another time. She sounded good and had lots of positive things to report. I won't hold my breath, but it was good to hear her sound like she's thinking straight and doing well. I can only hope and pray that she continues to get it/keep it together. She has plans of moving to Arkansas and getting back together with Kevin. No comment.
- We ran our furnace this weekend.
- Today, I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon to find out why walking around the block hurts. Lovely. I have a torn meniscus. The doctor wants to do a minor surgery next week. It will have to wait till everyone's back from all their camps. Looking for the positive...not only have we met our deductible, after the MRI, we'll also have met our max out of pocket expenses. Yagottaluvit. Who needs food anyway? wink-wink
- This week... five doctor appointments between the whole family, getting Quayd's merit badge preparations completed before his Scout Camp, preparing Gracie for Girl's Camp and hopefully, the weather will warm up enough to get in the pool... or at least on top of the water on a little floatie thing to get some sun...especially if I'm going to have surgery and be out of the pool for ten days! Life is so full of surprises! But, it's good!
Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate!