A few little ramblings...
- More snow. Lovely! I love this winter! Especially since we are past the sub-zero part of it! Now, if Icould just get out and do some cross-country skiing with my sweetheart in it. Dangit.
- I finally found "the" chair for my living room! Happiness! Happy birthday to me, four months later!
- MRI... took what felt like six hours. literally the longest 30 minutes of your life. No music, no reading, no moving any part of your body for the entire time. You itch, you have to tinkle, you need to yawn, sneeze, cough, you name it... anything but be still. I'll hear back from the doctor this afternoon. When Grace heard me talking about it, she started to cry. She is worried that I'll have to have surgery again. It made my heart sink. BUT. I explained that if I do, it's to fix whatever is wrong and hopefully, be able to get back to real life again because right now, I'm worse off than I was before the first surgery! Something's wrong and it's time to take care of it. She felt much better thinking about it that way!
- Totally random thoughts...My own personal opinion: I think that the Presidential Election of 2016 should be a taboo topic for the media until 2015. Just saying.
- We are, for the first time ever, thinking about cancelling SuperBowl Sunday at our home, altogether. Lots of reasons. This year, we've lost that SuperBowl lovin' feeling.
- I heart my dad. He's awesome. Just saying.
- Short and sweet today. Life is good.
Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road!