- ZJ, as she opened the door to walk outside for the bus: "Wow! It's warm out here!" And she's right, it is!!! It's twenty-seven degrees out there! And a storm expected before the afternoon! Happiness! They said last night that we could get up to half a foot. I'll take it with gladness!
- My favorite niece, Jocelyn, is getting married in March. I get to help with her wedding plans! Something fun in the works to look forward too...the wedding and the planning.
- I worked on my 2012 at a glance for the third time last night. And my laptop dumped it as I was putting pictures in. Seriously. I'm beginning to wonder if it's meant to be.
- It's the weekend! I still love Doug's four day work weeks all weekend long. I just don't love them on work days when he has to go to bed at 8.
- Last night, in the middle of the night, a spider landed on my face. I felt something, slapped and ...EWWWW! I no likee spiders. Or being awakened in the night to wash my face and hands. EEEWWWW again!Publish
- When my knees are completely recovered, I'm going to learn to dance Gangnam Style!
- I finished another scarf last night and am now officially yarnless. I've gone through a dozen skeins of yarn in two months. Oh, how happy I am to have learned to knit!
- Downton Abbey. I love it. Just sayin'. I honestly think that it's one of the best things I've ever watched on TV. I hope that the quality continues!
- The paint colors I'm leaning toward...soft sage green kitchen or buttery yellow. The rest of the upstairs living areas, soft buttery yellow or very light brownish tan. LIGHT. I am getting excited!
- Life is good.
Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth,
for the touch of a friendly hand
and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.