Just got home from a morning of running and lunch with Doug. Here's ten fast rambling thoughts for the day:
- Girls Night Out... the girls and I have planned quite the evening, filling every second, including sleeping together tonight and giggling in bed. We can't wait!
- Doug and Quayd are having Boys Night Out, so Let's see who lasts the longest!
- Read/watched this article of the top 14 most romantic movie lines with Doug... very fun to remember some of our favorite movies together. We guessed which movies would be in the list and then guessed the lines!
- Valentine's Day date... a nap, which set us behind an hour, so we didn't have time for dinner before Jane Eyre Musical. We love the Eccles Theater! My favorite song was the one between the made and the chimney sweep. CUTE, CUTE. Avery late night Arby's sandwich at the drive-up window on the way home, then watching the movie clips mentioned above. Fun but very different night! Thanks to Stott and Wendy again!
- Kitchen painting to begin on Monday... I might want to decide which color soon!
- Comments from the girls while eating their creamy wheat..."YAY! I got a lump!" My kids like the lumpy creamy wheat. That's just wrong.
- Since you asked... My brother is still in town.
- Kids just walked in from school, so it's only eight, not ten!
Life is good! Weekends Rock!
Everything you are learning now is preparing you for something else.
Marjorie P. Hinckley