Ten things I'm doing today:
- Going to Sam's Club
- Going to lunch with Natalie
- HOPEFULLY seeing Carol
- going to the bank
- study my lesson
- baking cookies with Grace
- doing some dejunking in the bathroom closet
- Buy some odds and ends
Nine things on my shopping list today:
- ziploc bags
- more paint swatches
- diet coke with a little slice or two of peach
- the lesson topics I've been preparing for
- the deer in our yard
- choosing paint colors
- Downton Aggie
- sitting in my warm and cozy living room and watching the cold outside...I've done lots of that this winter!
Seven things I've been spending lots of time thinking about lately:
- Pondering the principles that I'm teaching, not just preparing the lesson.
- Natalie's niece's fantbulous wedding decor preparations.
- Plans for upcoming changes in our home.
- Knitting or crocheting. Loving both!
- Dale and Willow
- I want to walk!!!
- relationships past and present
Six shows we're watching currently:
- Downton Abbey
- American Idol (I never thought I'd say it, but I like the new judges as long as they are judging and not being about drama!)
- Kelly and Michael (he's a riot!)
- STARTING NEXT WEEK...Survivor!
Five upcoming things I'm looking forward to:
- My favorite niece, Jocelyn's wedding.
- Josh Groban's new CD.
- A weekend with my girls
- ZJ's birthday...she's sooooooooo excited for March!
- Seeing Liza! (nothing scheduled, just hoping!)
Four things on my want list today:
- healthy knees
- a iPad... still
- new floor coverings
- new lamps for the living room
Three thing that I'm extremely grateful for right now:
- good friends
- a hard-working husband who makes me laugh
Two more pictures of deer:
Notice this guy is a Unicorn!
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.